Sunday, June 15, 2014

Meet Karen Griska of Selvage Blog

Hi Everyone!  Meet Karen Griska of Litchfield, Connecticut, the amazing woman and quilter behind Selvage Blog.  I recently "met" Karen via Pinterest, as I was pinning some of her quilts on my Quilt Board and we got to chatting back and forth.  I am so honored that Karen featured my blog on her popular blog last week, she has a huge following, and it's no wonder, she creates some pretty amazing and very unique scrap quilts.  This is one of the MANY great scrap quilts of Karen's that caught my eye.
Karen has her quilt patterns for sale on her Etsy site.  She is also the author of "Quilts from the Selvage Edge" published by AQS.  Be sure to take a few minutes to check out her patterns, she is so talented at creating uniquely amazing quilts out of so many little pieces!  (Be still my heart!!)  I just love her style.  And she is quite an amazing blogger as well!  Thank you Karen!

No comments:

Post a Comment