Sunday, March 12, 2017

My Patterns and AQS Daytona Show

Yes, it's been awhile. . . I think I will just skip past the subject of how much time has gone by or where I've been!  Yes, I've been busy and yes, I am way behind on blogging!  If you are really curious as to what I am making and want to keep up, I do try to post more often on Instagram (and simultaneously on my Facebook page) due to the fact it is just so much quicker and easier.



I've added a few more patterns to my Etsy store since I last wrote in November.  Above is the most recent quilt, Paris Romance, made with Robyn Pandolph fabrics from her Mon Cheri line. RJR Fabrics will be offering this to stores as a kit and you can also buy just the pattern from me. Below is another color option from the same line of fabrics for inspiration only; however, this is not being offered as a kit.  I love seeing how color and fabrics completely transform the same quilt!
And here are a few table runners I designed which are available as kits through Keepsake Quilting and Missouri Quilt Company.  I also have the patterns available in my stores.



Due out very soon, my quilt, Faded Memories, will be sold as a kit to stores by RJR Fabrics and I will also have the pattern available for sale in about a month.
Here is a close-up picture of the quilt.  The fabrics are from RJR's Afternoon in the Attic collection, soon to be released.

Recently the AQS Quilt Show was in Daytona Beach, so I am including some pics from the show.  Many of these need to be seen in person to really get the full appreciation of the quilt.  The amount of machine (and hand) quilting is beyond words, it is mind boggling to see the incredible workmanship in some of these quilts.  To save time, I tried to photograph the maker's name for each instead of typing out the info.  They are in no particular order.






























There are several more to show, but I am out of time, so I hope to include those pics in another blog post.  Until next time, Happy Quilting!












1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Rahna, you have been busy. Lovely designs. I realize it takes time to do a blog post. I so appreciate the quilt show photos. Clever how you took photo of label card so credit is given where credit is due. They are awesome. I hope some of the quilts make it to the AQS Show in Grand Rapids this summer.

    ReplyDelete